What's new

Anyone getting the new iPhone?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yes I wanted a bigger screen but having seen a friends 5 it wasn't a bi enough step in screen size or functions to get a 5 or 5s, so I will wait. I fancied a Samsung note 2 but that is too big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Ive had iphone since the original... just switched to Samsung G4 for bigger screen

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm too cheap to buy the latest and greatest. Might try to grab a 5 on the cheap now though...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ive had iphone since the original... just switched to Samsung G4 for bigger screen
Exactly. I like the Galaxy S3 and 4. The iPhone screen has not changed majorly .

The issue in most cases is that people had one of the old crappy first droids and when they did not work well switched to the iPhone which worked perfectly. Now that the android based phones have exceeded the iPhone in all categories it is still hard to forget that first crappy phone. Try it, you will like it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree ios7 is like new phone. I have a 5 and the finger sensor not enuff for me to buy the s. Wonder how faster processor compare though

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I agree the new iOS is great, the added features are convenient. I have to get a 5s, maybe not now, but definitely in mid-November when my contract is up and I don't want to pass up the full upgrade discount opportunity!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah had a 5 already. 7 Is pretty cool so far more than just a fresh look tho in function it is better ....also gonna get the galaxy note 3 to replace the relic of a blackberry I have on my biz line so it will be cool to compare the two

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Well if/when you all upgrade, let me know, I'll pay whatever the online trade in sites are paying. :)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I went from a 4S 32GB to 5S 64GB… it's sprint though. I haven't sold the old phone yet. Was thinking I should call sprint and see if they could even unlock the old phone if it's not in use. Might sell for more unlocked.

Loving the new phone though. Don't need a bigger display, that's what the iPad is for.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah..... I had a galaxy s3 on my personal sprint account. Nothing but issues. I had an s4 when I worked for my old company. Again always had issues. Battery life force close issues. All kinds of crap. Like every android phone I've ever had. And I was area manager for Verizon up until 4 months ago so I've had a lot of them. Yes I worked for Verizon and had Sprint. Sprint just had a better signal where I lived. I actually talked to a lot of google team developers that worked on android development and most agreed. If you have an android. Any android. It's shit compared to what it could be, unless you root it. The company's pack it so full of bloatware and data governors that they kill a lot of what the phone could be. Three guys I talked to regularly had iPhones and loved them. So a week or so ago I upgraded and got the 5s. Amazing phone. Pictures and video blow away any android I have seen. Even the newest ones. Phone works way faster and no force close issues. Even the gps is better. My galaxy's would send me to the wrong place by half a block most times unless it was a home. Now I'm pretty much dead on. I love it and I'm not going back. Girlfriend got the LG G2. Freezing and overheating within 48 hours. She went back and got an iPhone 5s lmao.