What's new

Anyone got friends @ Lamborghini Miami?

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
My buddy picked up a 09 Gallardo for a steal. We have really good mechanics in NJ that work on Lambos and Audis and are a cool group of honest people. When I get my exotic in a couple of years, it will only be touched by myself and them. Oh and the dealer for warranty work.
Where at?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Mahwah, NJ

Eurotech Motorsports. Ask for Danek. Tell him Eddy with White B8 S4 sent you.

That goes for anyone in this thread

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I don't know anybody at Lamborghini Miami personally, but we just shipped this over from the east coast for a customer.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The reventon is my favorite car. Part Raptor part Lamborghini. Fucking beautiful piece of art. Can't wait to get mine some day.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
that the v10 or v8.
Pretty sure if it had a Gallardo V10 in it the badge would read R8 GT. I think for the new model year Audi also stopped shipping motors over from Sant'Agata. :( One prospective R8 owner on the BOTL safari passionately disagreed with the Lambo-sourced motors in the previous R8s, but if you do their factory tour you'll see Sant'Agata clearly displayed as the engine source, even if they re-badge the headers as an Audi V10.

Last edited:

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
that the v10 or v8.
Pretty sure if it had a Gallardo V10 in it the badge would read R8 GT. I think for the new model year Audi also stopped shipping motors over from Sant'Agata. :( One prospective R8 owner on the BOTL safari passionately disagreed with the Lambo-sourced motors in the previous R8s, but if you do their factory tour you'll see Sant'Agata clearly displayed as the engine source, even if they re-badge the headers as an Audi V10.

It was a V10 version, and according to the test drive it goes from 0 to "HOLY SHIT" with a quick thrust of your right foot. Personally I like the lambo better as well, but that was no doubt a fun car.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My buddy picked up a 09 Gallardo for a steal. We have really good mechanics in NJ that work on Lambos and Audis and are a cool group of honest people. When I get my exotic in a couple of years, it will only be touched by myself and them. Oh and the dealer for warranty work.
It isn't by chance a yellow lambo in bergenfield, is it?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Might be. It was yellow. He no longer owns it though. moved on to a GTR that he currently has an Alpha AMS kit going into. Gonna have 900+ HP

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be. It was yellow. He no longer owns it though. moved on to a GTR that he currently has an Alpha AMS kit going into. Gonna have 900+ HP
Dang that sounds awesome. Only reason I ask is cuz a lambo showed up (and remains) very recently in bergenfield by my grandparents. Love a good gtr

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
360 Spyder huh. Nice. I took one of those around a track for a few laps. Nice machine. I prefer the 458 Italia but the 360 gets my respect,

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
360 Spyder huh. Nice. I took one of those around a track for a few laps. Nice machine. I prefer the 458 Italia but the 360 gets my respect,
Fastest car I ever been in nothing like going 120 down the highway at one in the morning!!