What's new

Anyone grilling/smoking, today?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Gorgeous day, here in southwest Missouri. Had the opportunity to get the yard manicured, today, for the first time this year. And promptly dry-rubbed and tossed a 3.5 lb, locally farm-raised, grass-fed, beef brisket onto my little Brinkmann electric smoker. And it's getting awfully close to coming in!! Some salad, corn-on-the-cob, and beer, and we'll be in busy for dinner, at the conclusion of this final round of The Masters!

What are you all grilling/smoking today?

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
sounds great! i'll be grilling my family some burgers and dogs later tonight...nothin special but still a great meal after a great day!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Got a new char-broil red yesterday and grilled up some burgers, dogs, and asparagus today with some mesquite.

Best grill job I've ever done. Looking forward to working with this grill more!

Smoked a verocu #9

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Horrible weather today but I made a trip to the store today and picked up a slab of tuna. Going to try making tuna nigiri tonight.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn, all that sounds good. I left overs today. Mother is getting tired of cookin' so now... I am learning "how to". I'm having fun so far.

And today... no cigar for me. I have a cut in my mouth; no idea how I got that but it stings.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not this weekend my wife did fried chicken today. But I'm bbqing a pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches on the Char Griller next weekend. I've got charcoal and and some apple logs cut to fit the side smoke box. Can't wait.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Was going to grill some red snapper tonight but ended up throwing it in the oven with some white wine and spices... I love when it starts getting warm again as the grill gets plenty of use!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Didn't grill today, ended up eating out while running errands. Will be grilling some chicken tomorrow night though. I must say that pic you sent me of your brisket looked quite tasty!

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
A day or two later... but...

Saturday night, threw together a quick gathering and grilled up some beer-bathed bratwurst. Then, yesterday, had to get into the smoker again. Victim this weekend: a 4-hr. brined yardbird... rubbed down with Creole spice mix before taking the smoke! Anyone else fire it up, this weekend?

Attachments

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Pulled some chicken out of the freezer last night. I have some Salmon that I want to attempt cooking on the grill also. Burgers sound really good tonight too...we'll just have to see.

Dan

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
just put a pork roll in the smoker/bar-b...will have a mix of charcoal and oak flavors when it's done.

butterflied a 5 lb pork loin, rubbed inside with pesto, added spinach, mozzarella, asiago and parmesan cheeses, rolled it up and tied it with string.

seasoned outside with kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper, garlic an onion powder and a bit of rosemary.

smokin away at 350 or so...needs to be done in about anhour...we'll see about that.