What's new

Anyone Have an email for Forrest at winadors.com

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ordered my shelves and drawers in March. No response the last couple months trying to contact him via his website, in fact this morning the "submit" button to send a message was not working. Starting to get worried I got screwed.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I've been communicating with him (when he responds) at sales@wineadors.com. It's frustrating to say the least but stay on him. My shelves should be arriving Monday according to the FedEx label. I say should because he created the label a few weeks ago after I sent the 5th follow up email but he never actually took them to FedEx. Feels like he was just buying extra time so I followed up again and a Suzanne replied saying Forrest has been sick but she made sure the order got to FedEx.

Good luck, brother! If you need to see some of the emails I sent him, shoot me a PM and I'll go into more details with you.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah I had communication issues with him as well. Sometimes he wouldn't even respond and I'd just get a shipping notification. Don't hesitate to stay on top of him.

The product came out great but the time frame and communication was infuriating.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a false front drawer, single layer drawer, and 2 shelves last weekend. I added the rush option, I'll post up the timeline for ultimate delivery upon receipt for those interested in what the rush option gets you nowadays.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Two things are certain:
1. No one has ever gotten their stuff on time from Forrest
2. No one has ever not eventually got their stuff from Forrest.

He's ridiculously bad at communication and always behind schedule by weeks or even months, but he's certainly not in it to rip anyone off.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Two things are certain:
1. No one has ever gotten their stuff on time from Forrest
2. No one has ever not eventually got their stuff from Forrest.

He's ridiculously bad at communication and always behind schedule by weeks or even months, but he's certainly not in it to rip anyone off.
You are correct, but your forgot number 3. Once the product arrives, everyone loves the final product and would likely buy agian.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a false front drawer, single layer drawer, and 2 shelves last weekend. I added the rush option, I'll post up the timeline for ultimate delivery upon receipt for those interested in what the rush option gets you nowadays.
Ordered shelves from Forrest on 24JUL16, delivered to my door in Hawaii on 6AUG16 using rush option. Seasoning under way, hope to start loading it up in a week or so.

Currently have 1lb of heartfelt beads (65% RH) started to season on the high side but figured I'd stick them in and let it take its time to get to the desired RH. Sitting solidly at 65% after about an hour or so with just the beads.

Figured that I would throw in a little Sunset Aloha.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ordered shelves from Forrest on 24JUL16, delivered to my door in Hawaii on 6AUG16 using rush option. Seasoning under way, hope to start loading it up in a week or so.

Currently have 1lb of heartfelt beads (65% RH) started to season on the high side but figured I'd stick them in and let it take its time to get to the desired RH. Sitting solidly at 65% after about an hour or so with just the beads.

Figured that I would throw in a little Sunset Aloha.
Looks great man, love the sunset also.