What's new

Anyone hear of

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I was just listening to the Dec 8, 2006 of the DogWatch Social Club this morning and Bob/Dale highly recommend the Bucanero brand. They were also talking about Serious Cigars ... who sell Bucanero seconds that supposedly have several years of age.

I've never heard of Chamuco.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Dooh! :hanghead: :shame:

So used to looking at Internet outlets, never thought of going right to the source.....

Thanks! Oh, wise one!

:rofl:

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And for Bucanero my local B&M is very big on them. They keep every blend in stock and even have a mural[sic] on the wall.
Let me know if you want anything.

Pop's Tobacco

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
One of the guys at our B&M's brother reps for or owns part of Bucannero. We now have the full line but you dont want to pay CA prices. Have not tried them yet but well rated.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the Bucanero Maduro sampler. Thanks for the info on obtaining them and the discount code.

The Chamuco Black Magic Maduro looks really tasty but pictures can lie. A quick Internet search didn't turn up much. If someone knows of an online retailer I would love to try a 5-pack.

Alan

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
For those interested, we could do a box split................I would be interested in the maduros..........