What's new

Anyone hear of

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I just ordered the Bucanero Maduro sampler. Thanks for the info on obtaining them and the discount code.

The Chamuco Black Magic Maduro looks really tasty but pictures can lie. A quick Internet search didn't turn up much. If someone knows of an online retailer I would love to try a 5-pack.

Alan
Whoa! I had to do a double take Alan...I thought you were Allan. :rofl:

The two posts threw me off.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/member.php?u=292

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Todd.

I did a little more research on the Chamuo. I found the following site to have them and sell 4-packs as well as boxes:

cvmcigars.com/m-104-chamuco.aspx

I have never ordered anything from them. Are they ok? If so I'll probably get a 4 -pack.

There is also a pretty high review here:

smokemag.com/0906/review.htm

Alan

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I have used CVM and had no problems.

In regards to the bucs, called and had 1/2 hour talk with Kathy at Bucaneros, she said if I bought a sampler to also tell her in the message field which two other cigars I would like to try and she would throw them in... so I pulled the trigger and got these babies...
http://bucanerotrading.netset.net/p-10006-Bundelo_Series_12___Pack

according to her they are the bucs bundles are the top rated bundles out there...

they do look as if they have gotten some good ratings... she said they are considered boutique cigars, can't wait to try them...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have several Bucanero's over the years, a friend of mine gave me one over 2 years ago and I keep buying them. IMO they are a good smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my Bucanero Maduro sampler with an extra cigar thrown in just for fun! I'm very impressed with the company. I actually received an email from them stating that UPS was unable to deliver the package the 1st time since someone over 21 needed to sign for it. WoW. I then responded that this might be a problem since my wife and I both work. I ended up receiving a call at work (which I missed :( ) from the owner telling me why they needed a signature and my options and this was followed-up with a couple of friendly emails. Very impressive, I must say. I'm letting the cigars rest in my humi for a few days, but I'll give you all a review as I smoke them.

Alan