What's new

Anyone here with 3D modelling skills?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Update:
Shift_Six has come up with a killer corona gorda mold, and he is going to post the download link to those files here.
Meanwhile I got a quote on the bottom half of the mold from shapeways.com: $287 using their cheapest hard plastic. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
So, we have to look for options, e.g. friends with machines, etc. and post any helpful info we find. I'll be looking for alternate possibilities and will post anything I come up with. But I think we gotta make this a community effort at this time. Good luck and thanks a huge ton to Shift_Six for his talent, energy, time, and willingness to help.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So Onshape (3D modeling software I'm using to host the files) will let me share the file I created in solidworks. Anyone with the link can view the file, but I think the only way to download it is by me adding privileges to email addresses.
Below is the link to view the file. If you cant right click on each half and click "Export" in the pop up menu, PM me with an email address and I can add you to the list of people who can copy and export the file.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/0745acf9536c5bdc40925ac6/w/13e41d1709d5e08b1b80cb0d/e/d2f08a384fbd0b480f62a41b

Cheers everyone!