What's new

Anyone into cars?

Automotive forum?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 82 84.5%
  • NO, I hate cars, walking is better for the enviroment.

Votes: 15 15.5%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see in my avatar (wich is my '29 ford roadster) I'm into vintage hot rods. I'm sure some of you guys are into automobiles. I think it would be cool to have an automotive forum in the off topic section, wich will include anything with 2 or more wheels, and an engne. What ya say?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I was "into cars" 30 years ago. These days, it's just a method of getting from A to B + without having to stop at the gas station too many times.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Not a bad idea, anything form; what's wrong with my ride? to Check out what I did with my ride. or ow do I fix this? put it right down there with comedy, sports firearms and so forth.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm in. I tried this a some time ago and it did not happen. Hopefully we got the power this time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool guys, lets keep it rollin! Thanks for the complements on my car, if we get this car forum going, you'll get to see my others!

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How many requests does it take to get a forum added? I'd be in favor of an automotive forum too.

My current project is a '64 Buick Skylark. I was hoping to have it on the road this spring but that's not going to happen unless I find a large cash influx.

By the way, I'm leaning on it enjoying a cigar in my avatar.