What's new

Anyone into cars?

Automotive forum?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 82 84.5%
  • NO, I hate cars, walking is better for the enviroment.

Votes: 15 15.5%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
My '67 coupe was nothing more than just a metal shell when I brought it home. About 9 months later I backed it out of the garage and took it for a spin. :) My '73 was a complete car that was left to rot in 1989 until this year when the sellers son was ready to send it to the scrap yards. Am rebuilding the motor now (dropped valve) and will do some mods to it to bring it up to date and be a daily driver. Both cars where alot of work, but to say I have two Porsches in the garage... priceless.

Oh yea a car is just like a woman. You treat her right, you are gentle with her, you make sure she has all the things she needs to purr and she will repay you back for years and years with bigger and bigger smiles. And your friends can play with themselves wishing they were you. lol hahahaha

Brian

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Thanks man, there is alot of blood, sweat and tears in that car. :awholelot

If all goes well, it will be one of the featured cars at the 2009 SEMA show and 2010 Hersey Porsche Show...maybe even Porsche Club of Americas annual convention...

Brian

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Very nice Ray, I had one of those in HS, OMFG was it a gas to drive......

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Depends on the car I guess. If I had a choice I'd pick up Vette ZR1 or a 09 Caddy CTS V.
But I do have an 06.5 Chevy Duramax, our Daily driver is a 07 Grand Cherokee. I will make no comments about the dodge:devil:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very cool Humi Minister. How many gallons to the mile does it get? :grin:
14 in town, 22 on the highway if I keep my foot out of it. A little over 600 hp and 1050 lbs torque. To many mods to list. It'll tie a mustang to a stump and pull the stump out too. If you want to discuss gpm, My sandcar gets 4 gallons of alcohol per 1/4 mile. Blown injected alcohol scat v-4. I'll get a pic for you asap. It's a sb chevy that the 4 middle cylinders are removed and the front & back are put back together. A new block is cast and you have a V-4.

Last edited: