What's new

Anyone Smoke Garbage?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
same boat as many... don't smoke enough, going to die someday, etc. so when I smoke, I smoke something that either I know I like, or I have a curiosity about and am looking for a unique experience (not unlike women in my college days... except for the "not enough" part).

Cheapest cigar I smoke is probably a WOAM. Or some of the untaxed CCs.

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
When I got my first humi I ordered 3 boxes of stuff that I had tried and liked with a price point around 125 per box then right before I checked out I seen these C & V Corona for 20 a bundle and figured how bad could they be.--------BOY DID I FIND OUT !!!!------
I guess the best review I could give these is they were kinda like the ones that Cheach & Chong followed the dog for without any of the side affects.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Not here. If I'm gonna take time to smoke I'm gonna smoke something good. If I dont have much time I'll just smoke something short but never garbage. Just my .02

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember smoking some pretty cheap stuff back in high school with buddies, but we all bought Ashton Cabinet No. 7's the day the last one of our group turned 18, and I haven't looked back since.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Havana Classico Pequinos. So horrible they're almost good. Er not really, so bad I'd feel guilty giving them out. I bought em though, so I'll smoke em... its an eventuality.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked up a Bromista Sumatra robusto at the B&M after work today and decided to have it as my after dinner smoke. I actually picked up a couple, since it was only a 3 dollar stick. Smoking on it now, and its really pretty good for a cheap stick. I tried looking up some info on it. On the band it says Hecho A Mano, which from what I've found means its machine bunched and hand finished. Not the best Sumatra I've had, but I think I've found my yard 'gar.

LuCiFeRsHaL0

31 Bravo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya you know I picked one up a month or so ago and it's been sitting in my humi for awhile. I picked up one before I started to work on homework and WOW it tastes great, it's smooth and I really enjoyed it. I'm gonna pick up a few more of these. I can't find any information about them online and found this thread. Then I saw you were close to Kc. I'm up north of the river. Glad I found this little treasure.