What's new

Apple Keynote: Sept 2016

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Some people don't even have a car to talk about the sound degradation from its Bluetooth I had one of those for the car I used to have, can you get it to play without a fuck ton of static?
Yeah, it works actually pretty well, if I keep the phone away from the dash! lol. The only issue is I have to crank the volume a bit, so if I switch to another station and forget to turn it down first, it hurts my ears :D

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Never had an issue syncing up with Bluetooth to my car. Audio has always been great.
If your car stereo has bluetooth, yeah. But that's not what I have. What I have is a little adaptor that plugs into the cigarette lighter that takes my phone's bluetooth output, and relays it to my car stereo via FM signal.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
If your car stereo has bluetooth, yeah. But that's not what I have. What I have is a little adaptor that plugs into the cigarette lighter that takes my phone's bluetooth output, and relays it to my car stereo via FM signal.
ya.... radio waves probably don't have that high of quality of audio I'd imagine

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok so I just pre-ordered the Black 7 Plus with Verizon, stopped in a store on the way back from AC, should arrive first week of October since I didn't get in with the preorder overnight, oh well nbd

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have a 6+, my 4th iphone. I have been on a strict and loyal "every 2 years" upgrade ever since the 3.

But I am not preordering the 7, and it's because of the lack of a headphone jack.

1. I don't use headphones often -- but when I do, I want them there and ready to go. Wireless requires charging, and I can't easily switch my jacked phones from my computer input to my phone input, which I do at work pretty frequently.

2. I am not into buying a new kind of headphone that I don't know if I like. I have a pair of Sure earbuds that I paid $300 for and I love them.

I think this is a bad move for Apple and it's probably time to short the stock, at least until they bring the jack back on the 8.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
And then there's the whole "I charge my phone while I drive -- oops unless I want to listen to music or a podcast or even my nav -- then I have to choose?"

Fuck the 7.

I absolutely positively guaran-fucking-tee you, they will bring the jack back as soon as they possibly can, which seems like the 8. Also known as the iPology.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
And then there's the whole "I charge my phone while I drive -- oops unless I want to listen to music or a podcast or even my nav -- then I have to choose?"

Fuck the 7.

I absolutely positively guaran-fucking-tee you, they will bring the jack back as soon as they possibly can, which seems like the 8. Also known as the iPology.
There is an adapter that does both charging and audio jack

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
There is an adapter that does both charging and audio jack
So I can have the pleasure of spending another $40 on a phone that's just cost me the better part of a grand, and lose that adapter too, all while sacrificing the elegant design I paid for by plugging a dongle into it everywhere?

This is sounding better and better :)

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

Fuck the 7.

I doubt they do. Bluetooth is the majority of use now and they've done things before that people didn't think they'd like at first. People just accepted it and kept going. I'm looking forward to the pods. No wires has been incredible for me daily. I love the apple pods shape and feel in my ear but with the wires running around and working they pull the pods downward and make them uncomfortable. Sitting still and watching a show or something it's great. And in the car it's no big deal anyway because my phone connects to my radio through the Lightning plug in one vehicle and Bluetooth in the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk