What's new

Are cigarillos my salvation?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I am only 22 but chewed a can a day from 16 then switched to cigs at 18 and for the past year have just been smoking a e-cig for my nic fix mainly just when I need a nic fix etc. (key to those is actually getting a good quality one).....cigars are just my treat of pure enjoyment and a good hobby that complements my drinking hobby.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread highjacked by turtles? Ill bite

One of our little guys on his release day. It took him a few minutes to realize he was supposed to swim away and not be confined to a tank anymore

Glad to see youre a healthy dude reelman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar tobacco has nicotine. Nicotine in cigar smoke passes into the blood easily from the mouth. Smoking a large cigar can deliver a huge dose of nicotine.

Cigarette smokers like to keep a constant blood level of nicotine through the day. Cigar smokers get a few big peaks of nicotine during the day. If you are used to 20 small doses of nicotine a day then it will be an adjustment to switch to cigars.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just recently rediscovered El Credito: El Perritto War of Flavors. Perfect for a nice short smoke in between jobs or whatever. It is a powerful little thing and is packed with flavor. I pick them up on the cheap.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I suggest the Tatuaje PCR. Also, do you retrohale? If not, you should give it a whirl as it will increase your nicotnie intake. I am on the other end of the spectrum, if the nic kick is getting to me, I slow down on the retrohale. Just a thought. Good luck to you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i tried some backwoods, some cafe creme but it was just ok. romeo y julietas puritos i just tasted bitterness. any recommendations for a daily smoke?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I suggest the Tatuaje PCR. Also, do you retrohale? If not, you should give it a whirl as it will increase your nicotnie intake. I am on the other end of the spectrum, if the nic kick is getting to me, I slow down on the retrohale. Just a thought. Good luck to you.
Yes, I do retrohale. I'm managing to go longer and longer every day without a cigarette, but do think that I will pick up some cigarillos when I hit the B&M. I like having something to keep my hands occupied while I get over the hump on quitting cigarettes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you retrohale? when i smoked cigarettes i inhaled and simply breathed out throu the nose, i have no idea how to do it without inhaling the smoke...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I know you mentioned that money is not an issue, but I would say that since you're looking for some quick nic fix sticks (ha, say that one ten times fast) the origen 5-pack would be a perfect option. It's less than 15 bucks for the pack, they're delicious, and they're decently strong to get you through to the next "real" smoke. That way, you'll have a few extra bucks to put towards your 4-5 good cigars throughout the day, making them even more enjoyable, and thus, pulling you even harder away from cigarettes.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know you mentioned that money is not an issue, but I would say that since you're looking for some quick nic fix sticks (ha, say that one ten times fast) the origen 5-pack would be a perfect option. It's less than 15 bucks for the pack, they're delicious, and they're decently strong to get you through to the next "real" smoke. That way, you'll have a few extra bucks to put towards your 4-5 good cigars throughout the day, making them even more enjoyable, and thus, pulling you even harder away from cigarettes.
That is a reasonable plan. Thanks for the thought.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
That is a reasonable plan. Thanks for the thought.
The new maduro origen originals are even stronger than the
origen originals. Try those. May i also suggest a fresh (recently shipped)
box of Room 101 Namakubi's those little things are very spicy and
pack one hell of a nicotine kick when fresh! You get 50 of them in a
box for about 5.00 ea. As several brothers have suggested, Tat PCR's (especially fresh)
will get the job done as well. I think you can get a brick (60 of the Origen
Original Maduro's) for about 109 + shipping from site sponsor Atlantic.

S/N A fresh brick of MUWAT Baitfish will F*** you up! *lol* That first one
was so strong that I quickly (and stupidly) sold my sealed brick the next day
after i smoked one. Had I waited about two months, when they turned the
corner, i would have never sold them! Luckily for me these became a regular
release. Otherwise I'd still be kicking myself! :D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried Ramrod Deputy cigarillos and Thompson Dominican Amigos Maduro Corona and which one did they like more? I am looking for a rich smoke. Also about how long do they smoke for.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, if you're looking for a nicotine fix, it's best to get a couple of patches.

As far as small cigars are concerned, lately I've been enjoying macanudo ascots. One lasts me about 30 minutes and unlike the cigarillos I've had so far, the smoke tastes like something that might come out of an actual cigar.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
+1 on the baitfish recommendation....great smoke! and a shorter one...I would smoke those all of the time if I could afford to......
Oh and also the La Palina Kill Bill is a great smoke ...highly underrated in my opinion and way stronger than the baitfish.....Try those asap!