What's new

Arielle from La Sirena Cigars on Cigar Obsession Tomorrow Night

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

There is another Cigar Obsession live broadcast tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST with special guest the lovely & talented Arielle Ditkowich from La Sirena cigars. You can access the webcast via the link below or through the CO website. Lots of great Q&A and plenty of freebies awarded during the broadcast.

[video=youtube;qJiHRF0hRsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiHRF0hRsk[/video]

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Very cool that a woman is an owner of cigar business

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Very cool! I'll try and tune in. I met Arielle a couple months ago at an event at my local shop. She's a very nice SOTL...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was just talking to another member about her cigars the other day. Had one that was gifted to me and I really enjoyed it and was asking him what it was so that i could order more. Thanks for sharing this.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked her Merlion Sea Lion during the webcast last night. It had some huge flavors of cocoa, cinnamon, chocolate and cedar and while the strength started out as negligible by the time I got to the nub I was feelin a little whoozey.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The one I had was her Mermaid Prince I believe, really liked it. Think I'm going to try that one and the one she recommended as well, can't find any at my local shops and I've only found one site that has them in bundles of 20. You have any sources on where to find singles?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Decided to look for her lancero. No luck yet

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Dudes. Seriously ... do we have to devolve to this level all the time? This place used to be classy, but it's being drug down into the gutter more and more lately.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Dudes. Seriously ... do we have to devolve to this level all the time? This place used to be classy, but it's being drug down into the gutter more and more lately.
+1...when I see stuff like this, I immediately think how any of these guys would feel if people were saying things like this about their own wife, girlfriend, daughter, or mother. I hope Arielle doesn't stumble across this thread because it's certainly does not represent the majority of BOTL.