What's new

Arielle from La Sirena Cigars on Cigar Obsession Tomorrow Night

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dudes. Seriously ... do we have to devolve to this level all the time? This place used to be classy, but it's being drug down into the gutter more and more lately.
Going to have to agree here. I know I'm a new guy to BoTL but part of the 'fraternity' response is what pushes women away from the cigar community when we should be doing everything in our power to encourage more people.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dudes. Seriously ... do we have to devolve to this level all the time? This place used to be classy, but it's being drug down into the gutter more and more lately.
Glad someone finally said it.

Now back to my question, does anyone know what site I could find singles? I'd like to try the other blends they have and have only been able to find bundles of 20.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Glad someone finally said it.

Now back to my question, does anyone know what site I could find singles? I'd like to try the other blends they have and have only been able to find bundles of 20.
Awe we just wanted to have fun. But anyways, I see them somewhat frequently on the devil site Jesse. I don't the the msrp on them so I can't tell you if they're bidding them up or not.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Apologies. Valid arguments to frat boyish behavior.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Sorry guys but I'm going to play both sides on this one. Yes they were childish fratboy like comments. No none of the brothers would want somebody talking about their family like this, but it does happen....all the time. I'd like to point out that the picture posted by the op wasn't exactly the best that could have been picked to dissuade comments like these. Nothing against the op at all, it is a lovely picture. Being that she is a business person I would think there are lots of photos of her floating around that might have been a tad more appropriate. I don't think that there was a need to make comments about "your mothers, wives, daughters...." Or saying that there has been an upturn in juvenile behavior on the board. A simple "let's show a little class fellas" would have sufficed.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hahaha for the record. The edits to the frat boy behavior are making me laugh harder than what was originally there

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all the picture was posted by Ms. Ditkowich herself, so reposting it did not seem inappropriate. Second, my goal in posting that image was to draw traffic to the CO live webcast, considering her appearance had the largest number of viewers in the event's short history I will say mission accomplished.

My main concern is the continued bullying of members here to repress their viewpoints. While I understand that this is the "kinder & gentler" cigar forum anyone that expresses an opinion outside the Borg collective is admonished for doing so. If you don't like the thread contents move on, but making people feel bad and causing self censorship because you don't like their opinion is not what our society or a forum full of individuals is or should be about. People should feel free to express their opinions, whether childish or not. Just one posters opinion.

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Freedom of speech although I kind of get that they want a more classy communication so that it never crumbles to full blown immaturity. So instead of saying exactly what you are thinking you could always rephrase. Example oh man I'm glad she doesn't like 7x70s or I would feel inadequate...... cause I enjoy lanceros. Lol

Last edited:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Decided to look for her lancero. No luck yet
Try Silo Cigars in Knoxville. They have the exclusive for the Lancero. only 1000 boxes made guys!

500 habano wrapper
500 maduro wrapper
This is a lancero loving community, you might cause riots with that kind of information...

Thank you for the info

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Rating - 100%
44   0   0