What's new

Aristocrat Armoir

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well.....its finally here. Arrived on Wednesday. First some photos.

View attachment 44122View attachment 44123View attachment 44124View attachment 44125View attachment 44126

Honestly, I can't put it into words how thrilled I am with this humidor. If you've never bought something that really exceeded your expectations, you should give Bob a call. The pictures don't do it justice. I wish I had the technical photo expertise to really show you how nice this thing really is.

If you've got the $$, it's the ONLY way to go.

~~fred
Excellent purchase, these things are awesome. I hope Bob is around for many years to come.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's one beautiful cabinet. I'm waiting I''m waiting on Bob to send me some wood samples so I can match it with the furniture I all ready have. I plan on placing my order next week. How is it at keeping the humidity steady top to bottom? Any problems with it?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is one beautiful humidor my friend! You're totally correct in that Bob does a unbelievably remarkable job. I just sold one to a solid member here on BOTL. I opted for black walnut burl. But yours looks just as good to me and I would've been damn happy with that one as well so congrats and enjoy!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That is one beautiful humidor my friend! You're totally correct in that Bob does a unbelievably remarkable job. I just sold one to a solid member here on BOTL. I opted for black walnut burl. But yours looks just as good to me and I would've been damn happy with that one as well so congrats and enjoy!
Hey was this the same on I saw on Craigslist in DC? G1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice glad someone here was able to pick it up! Tell L Mazz to take the listing down, its still up. You should be able to load it up with a couple of guys. Its gonna be a little heavier because its a temp controlled one but you should be fine. Great pickup!! G1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks fellas. I forgot about the listing...it's the same one on CL. Taking it down now. Forgot it was still even active. Glad it's going to a good home! And the thing is a beast! 375lbs....spoke to Bob and doors and cooling units can be taken off easily and put back on without jeopardizing the seal or configuration...that should make it quite a bit more manageable indeed.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Thanks fellas. I forgot about the listing...it's the same one on CL. Taking it down now. Forgot it was still even active. Glad it's going to a good home! And the thing is a beast! 375lbs....spoke to Bob and doors and cooling units can be taken off easily and put back on without jeopardizing the seal or configuration...that should make it quite a bit more manageable indeed.
Can't be anymore work than the one rock you moved in Nica

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Couple of wise guys ehhhhh...! Nooooo maaaaasssss you dirty rum runnaaaassss. Eat your clam chowdaaa and leave me be ya hear?!
I pace myself fellas. Slow and steady. And allow me to counter with the following mini tectonic plate I dug up all by my lonesome. That, gentlemen - Wicketos y Joelio - is how it's done. Peace! And I'm out......heh heh ;v) And take your meds...lmao!
Ryan_Esteli_Rock.jpg carbamazepine.jpg