What's new

Aristocrat has ARRIVED!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A few pics of the Aristocrat.
I let it season and then moved all my cigars from the wineador, coolider, and overflow into it.

1st shelf is my Opus CFCF boxes, 2nd is my 'Top Shelf,' then the 3rd is random boxes, 4th is my Liga Privada. On the bottom I just have a singles drawer and my boxes of HE 2014 LE Lanceros.

Cabinet construction is unreal. Very nice furniture.

Only complaint is the noise level. With 18 fans (and especially the 2 power supply fans) it gets really loud. This is in my home theater room so noise is a concern. I'm really familiar with computer cooling, so I'm going to attempt to modify PSU. It's gota 40mm or so fan and I'll replace with a much slower moving 120mm, which should drastically reduce the dB level.

Parker

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Some of you seemed to like the man cave/home theater idea so I figured I'd post these up. Sorry if it's a little OT

Home theater consists primarily of:
McIntosh MX121 processor
McIntosh MC601 amps
Aerial 7T speakers
JL F212 sub
Sony VPL-VW600ES projector
Stewart 120" film screen

Thanks for the positive compliments guys:). So excited about the aristocrat!

Parker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Parker what an amazing collection and display you have there!

I'm pretty new to cigar smoking, but we seem to favor similar brands. I've just got a small tupperdor so far, but we all start somewhere right! I live in downtown Dallas and would love to join the Herf group should you decide to host one.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's an awesome humidor! I need to get me an aristocrat, and a man cave like yours lol. Living the dream brother