What's new

Aristocrat has ARRIVED!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
One other thing I've noticed with the Aristocrat is I have a zone on the bottom shelf (on the upper half) that has very high humidity. Like 80%.
Bob said this would resolve itself after a bit, but until then I've ordered 2 small battery powered fans (that should arrive today) to facilitate a lot more air movement to try and even things out.

Parker

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
@JWBurns @btort
The HERF is on! This Sunday. Come watch the Cowboy game and grab a stick. http://www.botl.org/threads/dfw-end-of-summer-herf.82765/page-2#post-1696324

Parker
Thanks Parker. If there is any way I can get there for any part of that herf, I will be there. As I said in that other thread, Sunday is my 35th wedding anniversary, so I'm probably not going far that day. If I do escape, is your address the return address you put on your lancero bomb from last week?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
That's a beautiful humidor. I hope to buy one in the next few years. Do most people pay the extra money for temp control with these as well? It looks like it adds significantly to the price, but it would be nice to regulate the temperature, esp in the summertime.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That's a beautiful humidor. I hope to buy one in the next few years. Do most people pay the extra money for temp control with these as well? It looks like it adds significantly to the price, but it would be nice to regulate the temperature, esp in the summertime.
It does add significantly to the cost, but for me it was a no brainer. Mine is upstairs in a mancave and I don't air condition it but like 3 hours every few days. So it saves me from running the AC at 70 degrees all the time.

As I mentioned previously, it's extremely loud. I can hear it downstairs. But Bob and I talked and I'm pretty sure that I'll have a fix for that soon.

Parker

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It does add significantly to the cost, but for me it was a no brainer. Mine is upstairs in a mancave and I don't air condition it but like 3 hours every few days. So it saves me from running the AC at 70 degrees all the time.

As I mentioned previously, it's extremely loud. I can hear it downstairs. But Bob and I talked and I'm pretty sure that I'll have a fix for that soon.

Parker
Thank you. That makes perfect sense. Looks like I'll be saving up a little longer then. :)

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
That's just amazing, the whole setup. Nice work man.

If I ever get down there were playing some foosball!

Impossible to find anybody who plays still so my table lays dormant
Not to thread jack but when your out here in Costa Mesa check out a bar called The Goat Hill. Shouldn't be too far from your hotel in Costa Mesa, they have a bunch of foo's ball tables and games are going all night long. I'm terrible at the game but I used to go with buddies that would tear it up, that place has actual players, not a bunch of spinners or helicopters as they would call them.