What's new

ashtrays: list your favorite

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It was given from my mother to my grandfather, who used it for cigarettes and pipes for many years. Was given back to my mom where my parents used it for cigarettes, pipes and cigars for many years. Then it was given to me and I converted it into a lamp for many years and just recently converted it back as an ashtray.

The statue is Diana the huntress. Not sure in what mythology. But its almost intact and looks great.

It was numbered. Maybe it was handmade in the 50s? Its nb 1000

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When I'm out and about, I usually ash out the window or use my Xikar ash can that I got as a freebie for spending $100.00 on smokes from Cigar International which stays in my truck year round. When I'm home, I have my monstrosity Thompson Cigar ashtray which stays covered outside when not in use, for the spring/summer/part of fall. But until it gets too cold for me to be sitting outside and the patio furniture gets put away for the winter, my ash tray goes with it.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here are my winnings from the last DE event at a local shop called Rudy's...

Love the ashtray, the color is actually quite a bit darker than it looks in the picture (flash must have made it lighter).

Aside from that I use this one I made...

Pardon the crappy pic, it's from my dumb phone. I think it was actually supposed to be a spoon rest, but I saw it as an ashtray immediately!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stinky is the best ever. No screwing with unbalanced cigars falling into the ashes, no problem in picking up the cigar because you can't get at the foot, no more filled ash trays because your A-hole friends won't dump ashes, and on and on. The only downside is the namesake---it stinks like hell the next morning!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Stinky is the best ever. No screwing with unbalanced cigars falling into the ashes, no problem in picking up the cigar because you can't get at the foot, no more filled ash trays because your A-hole friends won't dump ashes, and on and on. The only downside is the namesake---it stinks like hell the next morning!!
I love my Stinky ashtray as well. I've started using Whiff Out and it really helps with the smell.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an old tarnished brass flower pot I found in the shed when I bought my house. Sorta resembles the stinky but without a place to set the cigar. That's for the backyard. The garage has a CI ashtray:
image.jpg