What's new

Asking For Help If You Can

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The generosity of this place is inspiring - more items landed and it's just amazing - if anyone else still plans on sending items, please send anything other than newborn sizes as she now has plenty and we want to make sure that money is not wasted - thank you all again!!!

Nick

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm not sure if anyone else still plans on participating, so I'm posting what has arrived as it is just such a beautiful site! We gave her most of this stuff last night and she was in complete disbelief and was so thankful she couldn't speak - I was finally able to meet baby Soren in person and she's so adorable and so tiny still compared to our almost 2 month old (she'll be a month old next week) and she's almost 7lbs now. I just want to thank everyone who contributed (some on here and some on SnS). I'm not going to tag anyone but if you contributed you know and you know how thankful I am for your generosity! You've all truly made this baby's life so much better already.

- this picture of diapers/wipes x2

Thanks again everyone from the bottom of my heart

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Am I drop shipping to your house, Nick? Also, what sizes/items are most needed now after all the generosity given already?

Great job everyone!!
Yes sir that would work best brother - 3,6,9 months would be great any of those sizes - deff no newborn anymore as we're covered on that side, but bibs, towels, wash cloths are items that she could use as well and unscented soaps etc...like I said bro, whatever you want to send is perfectly acceptable and appreciated

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We've got a little one on the way, I don't know if there will still be a need down the road as my daughter grows out of each stage of clothes, but if so, keep me updated! Thoughts and prayers for the family in the meantime, that is a really tough situation for everyone involved...

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Amazon has some things headed your way. Two of the outfits are expected to arrive between Oct 6th and 30th - didn't notice it until I checked out. haha They are 3-6 month clothes though so all good. The others will arrive this Sunday and on Monday.

Keep us updated on the family! Proud of what you're doing, brother!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
We've got a little one on the way, I don't know if there will still be a need down the road as my daughter grows out of each stage of clothes, but if so, keep me updated! Thoughts and prayers for the family in the meantime, that is a really tough situation for everyone involved...
Definitely will brother thank you!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Amazon has some things headed your way. Two of the outfits are expected to arrive between Oct 6th and 30th - didn't notice it until I checked out. haha They are 3-6 month clothes though so all good. The others will arrive this Sunday and on Monday.

Keep us updated on the family! Proud of what you're doing, brother!
Thanks again bro!! Just doing what I can to help someone in need and less fortunate!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok guys, today we received a huge shipment and there are still a few things in the air and a couple guys who are still sending items - at this point I am going to shut this down as we’ve gotten so much stuff for them that it is just honestly incredible but also I feel along with my family that we have plenty of items to give them and that they will be set for a nice long while. I truly want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping out, you’ve seriously done such a beautiful job at showing that there really are good people in this world and that miracles really can happen. I spoke to our friend and she is more than thankful and is currently writing a letter that I will post up once she’s done - she is beyond thankful and baby Soren is set thanks to all of you. I will continue to post the items that come in, but I ask that nobody else send any items or offer assistance. If you really want to send something, then I ask that you send a 5er of cigars to someone special and say that it’s in honor of baby Soren!!!!

Thank you all once more - I really don’t know what else to say!

Edit - whoever sent me this please PM me as my sister tossed the box before Checking who it was from

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to post a small note that Ashely
, Soren's mother, sent me to post up for you guys along with a picture of Soren doing much better and up to 7.5lbs! Thank you all again you have truly made her life wonderful!