What's new

August 5th, 3pm - Farewell to the deck herf

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks for the invite Todd and Rachel. Wonderful host and hostess you both are. Drinks were cold, burgers were hot, and poker was well, never mind about that one. Very nice meeting Tom, thank you for the 98 MC especiale. Second meeting with Mark, been too long brother. Thanks for the Sig VI. That thing was great in a sneaky powerful way. Now I understand Cohiba brands a lot more. Wish Shooter and Windowrx could have stayed longer, but nice seeing both you brothers. And Ray, your definitely a card shark. Nice playing poker with you, enjoy your bounty of winnings and thank you for the gifted Des Dieux as well. I had a fun time for sure. Rachel made a pretty tasty mixed drink as well.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Quite yelling Steve....uuuugggghhh...my head....

Thanks a TON Todd & Rachel for having us over, it's always a pleasure and you are great hosts indeed.

I was great to FINALLY meet Boppa-Wasch! Keep playing the old man card Ray, "Oh it's my turn, I'll raise!" :inlove:

Thanks again Todd, another top notch herf bro!

~Mark

ps - I am going to miss that deck!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looks like y'all had a great time - very sorry I could not make - downright envious- even sorry I missed Steve's yelling.

Mark has requested that his win in the second game be dedicated to Shane and Geoff.
Conratulations young Padawan. And it only took two games for you to be winner!

Maybe your next visit to the Major Leagues will last longer than a fried chicken in front of John Madden