What's new

August 5th, 3pm - Farewell to the deck herf

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
ehdg said:
Thank you for finally letting me off the hook and not blaming me.

I'm getting slamed here between work and an outside personal project right now. So it's looking like I sadly can't make it either.
Maybe next time Erich. :thumbsup:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Also bringing some stuff for mixing up [SIZE=-1]Caipirinha[/SIZE]'s (similar to mojitos w/o the mint, they use [SIZE=-1]cachaça but we might make them with rum if I can find it [/SIZE]- they kick ass!).
Good cachaca is really good. Rochina 12 yr. for example.

Regular cachaca is downright awful. Everything else for example

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Bro, cachaca is downright evil. It's literal transalation is "burning water" and the cheaper brands like Pitu and 51 taste just like that. The only reason one would ever drink a lesser brand of cachaca neat is to get drunk very quickly and cheaply. The only brand that I find to be even remotely good is Germana. I've had the Rochina Geoffrie and it's not bad.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
avid toker said:
Bro, cachaca is downright evil. It's literal transalation is "burning water" and the cheaper brands like Pitu and 51 taste just like that. The only reason one would ever drink a lesser brand of cachaca neat is to get drunk very quickly and cheaply. The only brand that I find to be even remotely good is Germana. I've had the Rochina Geoffrie and it's not bad.
Pitu is nasty medicine. Ptew. Gives cachaca the bad rep it deserves.

Rochina has a 12yr and a 5 yr. go for the 12.

For an unaged bottle (which most are) try Beleza Pura

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Pussies...I had a ton of it in Costa Rica and it was fine. Tasted sort of like a decent vokda but the Cachaca was cheap.

I'll put an umbrella in it for you Shane, how's that?

~M

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
avid toker said:
Too funny Mark, good thing Nicole was there to finish your drinks for you :grin:
Haaaaaaa, good one Shane.

Are we thinking David will make this? Only an hour away and school not in session. Never mind, what was I thinking, this is a social event and poker may be involved, not to mention cigars will be smoked.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey guys...just an FYI.

I plan on grilling burgers and will be serving them around 6pm...so just make sure you are there by 6pm (you can show up as early as 3pm).

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Rent a car Josh! :rofl:

WTOP is saying a front should come through tomorrow and bring with it around a 20 degree temp drop...that means it will only be in the 80s! :sadstare: