What's new

August Cigar of the Month - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Cigar of the Month
So the idea behind this is to give the Brother of the Month a little more than a tag line by their avatar and the admiration of their peers. I thought it would be fun to give them a chance to highlight a cigar that they enjoy. I feel this would serve as a great point of conversation as well as introducing new brothers to cigars they may not have known about, or reintroduce seasoned brothers to cigars they may have forgotten about long ago. I will also keep a running list of the cigars and the brothers who selected them in the first post of this thread.
In addition, a virtual herf will be held in BOTL Live Chat the second Friday after the BoM selects the cigar.

Criteria for Selecting a Cigar
•Please make it fairly easy to obtain through either our site sponsors or local B&M’s
•Current production cigars only, Please
•If you would like to select a CC as a cigar of the month, please select an NC option as well.
•If you plan on selecting a limited release cigar, please do it during the month of the release (E.g. Anejo’s during December, when most BOTL’s can find them)
•You can be as specific or as vague as you want with the vitola.

Review Criteria
Please keep your reviews in this thread short and to the point, for the sake of keeping the conversation moving. If you’d like to post a formal review of the cigar please post it in the appropriate review section. But please feel free to post a pic just as you would in the Today's Smoke thread.

Example:
I’ve never had this particular cigar before. Construction quality and burn were very good. Some of the flavors I picked up were.
•Cedar
•Cocoa
•Pepper
Score: 90/100

2014 Cigars of the Month
•January: Rev.B - Tatuaje J21 Reserva
•February: Agentskull - RoMa Craft Mode 5
•March: Cgraunke - Undercrown Corona Viva!
•April : shadowcam - La Palina Goldie Lancero
•May: SDShark - Oliva Serie V (lancero, if you have access to it)
•June: StogieNinja - Crowned Heads Las Calaveras
•July: Smoqman - Tatuaje Noella Reserva
•August: ATL - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada
•September: ChefBoyRG54 - Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project North
•October
•November
•December

I decided just to edit this thread rather than have another one cluttering things up. Congrats on being voted the BoM, Steve! Now, how about picking us a Cigar of the Month.

Last edited:

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Tatuaje J21 Reserva

I will post more in depth tonight when I get home. Ty for letting me be the first to choose the BOTL cigar of the month, on what I feel will be a great thread to follow.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My local usually has these in stock, will have to run by and pick 1 up. Thanks guys this is really cool.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Awesome looking forward to this thread!!! now I just goto find a place to get me 1 or 2 of the j21's to try no one around me carry tat

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Considering I have smoked about 2 tats in total (and loved them) still haven really havent explored what they have to offer...I surprisingly have one j21 from my noob trade with javajunkie (thank you sir) way back when ..now how to pay him back Hmmmmmmmmm.... anyway excited to burn this as it will be my first! This is gonna be a great thread to participate and watch as it evolves....nice selection Rev