What's new

Avallo Raffle Drawing - AND THE WINNER IS...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmmm...that second place ticket looks an awful lot like mine. Wanna trade Dan? I'll even upgrade ya to a large travel humi and fill it for ya! :thumbsup:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Congrats Dan, U luck Sum-Bitch....
and JW way to go....I was just thinking , Dan doesn't know he has won yet...........Ok so it was a bad Idea...:devil:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Congrats to all the winners, weiners, and BoTL for a great fundraiser. Thanks to Ron for the working this out and to HB for bringing back the idea.

Oh yeah, and David and Eric for the logistics (even though David can't pick tickets for shit)

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Congrats to the winners! :clap:

I guess the only way for me to get one of these is to save my pennies. Who knows, in 5 years, $150 worth of pennies might be worth $750 ...

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Oh MAN!

Tough day at work, setting home with a glass of rum tryin' to unwind and the DAMNED phone goes off AGAIN! What the hell! It's late, what could possibly be wrong NOW!.....

Hello.... (with only the slightest of annoyance in my voice)

Dan? This is David.... from BotL... did you get my message?...

Anyhow, that phone call completely changed my outlook on my week! Thanks Ron, Eric and David!

First I buy a pop at at vending machine and get all my money returned, then THIS! Look out Atlantic City!

Thanks again guys!