What's new

Avallo Raffle Drawing - AND THE WINNER IS...

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats and thanks to Ron and the guys at Avallo. Very cool that this sort of thing has gone through.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
congrats Dan! Nice to see after your hard work on the bag thing, Karma comes around....pretty fucking neat, I'd say...thanks and congrats again!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I think Dan should take the Avallo on a road trip, Stanley Cup style, and let each and every one of us spend some time with it and then carve our names onto it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Dan should take the Avallo on a road trip, Stanley Cup style, and let each and every one of us spend some time with it and then carve our names onto it.
If he does that, I'm throwin' it in the pool.

Or fillin' it up with beer and drinkin' out of it.

;^)

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Wow, congrats Dan! That's really friggin awesome!!!

Thanks a TON to David & Eric for making this place available to us, and another TON to Ron, Matt, and Steve for putting such a great offer out there!

I guarantee one thing: when the day comes for me to buy a nice cabinet humidor, there's absolutely no question that I'll be buying an Avallo!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well I finally get a chance to see how this thing turned out, and for me not so good!! But for Dan & JW, it looks like things went pretty good. Congrats to the both of you for the wins. :thumbsup:

Also a big thanks to Ron for making this all possible and to the "BOTL Boys" for making it happen. Just one thing, Dave please learn the proper way to draw the winning ticket before the next one of these.....Please!!!! :wink:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Oh MAN!

Tough day at work, setting home with a glass of rum tryin' to unwind and the DAMNED phone goes off AGAIN! What the hell! It's late, what could possibly be wrong NOW!.....

Hello.... (with only the slightest of annoyance in my voice)

Dan? This is David.... from BotL... did you get my message?...

Anyhow, that phone call completely changed my outlook on my week! Thanks Ron, Eric and David!

First I buy a pop at at vending machine and get all my money returned, then THIS! Look out Atlantic City!

Thanks again guys!
Congrats Dan!

Bastard :rofl:

jk