What's new

AZ Herf

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
If anybody is wanting to hook up for a cigar on Monday or Friday I am in town on those days. On Monday I have class until 11:45 and Fridays class until 4:15. I am at he downtown ASU campus. I travel up the 17 to get home (Spring Valley). So let me know if you want to have a cigar. Some of my favorite spots are Ambassadors in Scottsdale and Fumars off of Pinnacle Peak and 17 for it ease.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have only been there once about 4 years ago. Looks like an easy trip from downtown to the store. I am game for Friday.
I am pretty sure it has changed owners since then, Paul the owner now is a great dude, and the store is changing into more of a lounge, he's adding a bar and tables

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wanted to put out an APB to all my AZ botl.

Has anyone seen any of the 3 new Nat Sherman lanceros at your B&M? Pretty much all of you go to ones I don't go to and vice versa.

Please drop me a line if you run across these here in the PHX metro area. Supposed to have been in stores mid January so any day now.

http://halfwheel.com/press-release-nat-sherman-international-release-trio-super-lanceros/

Thanks! (I'll do the same if I see them downtown)

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Where is Brandon when you need him? He works for Nat Sherman now. I bet Britt has the info in that. Brandon is always in Fine Ash from what I hear.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm relatively sure fine ash has them. But I haven't been in a while. Since before New Years. I don't get to go as often as I like.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I talked to Brandon this morning, he's in Portland, OR for a few days. Anyway, we ordered in the 1930 and Timeless (Dominican, I think) lancero. They came in the other day, so we've got em.