What's new

AZ Herf

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. I was told last night that I have a parent/teacher conference to go to on Friday at 5:30. I'll have to catch up with you guys next time. Have fun.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
So I just returned home from a stressful day of work. I was looking forward to the meetup tomorrow. Then my wife dropped the bomb she invited the neighbors plus their children for pizza tomorrow. So I need to have a rain check on the meetup. Like I said before I am free Mondays at noon and Fridays at 4:30 if you want to have a cigar. I am hoping to have my truck back by Monday.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Next one, let's plan for a skeet or sporting clays herf at Ben Avery. Guns and 'gars... my two favorite things. Well, booze and loose women may actually be my favorites...but whatever.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Next one, let's plan for a skeet or sporting clays herf at Ben Avery. Guns and 'gars... my two favorite things. Well, booze and loose women may actually be my favorites...but whatever.
That'd be cool. Can you smoke at the range?
Well, I don't recall a no smoking sign and there's a ton of tables out there. Good question.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
That'd be cool. Can you smoke at the range?
Well, I don't recall a no smoking sign and there's a ton of tables out there. Good question.
Good enough for me.

BTW, that .260 you built is bad ass!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guns and cigars would be boss. Just bought a glock 23 so i want to get as much shooting time possible.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im up for guns and cigars although until I get my right eye re-adjusted (lasik) my aim is worthless. Big Sticks has another event this Friday. Think it's Gurkha, Got some buddies Im gonna meet up there if anyone want to join up.