What's new

Bar build.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dig it! I am going to be doing some serious work on my patio including a bar, built in bbq and I realized about two weeks ago that I need a smoker too. Do those guys travel to Cali for a case of beer? I'd put f'ing filets on the Q if that would seal the deal!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
that is simply awesome.... would love to have something like that on the back patio... job well done!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks guys! I have been on a re-use pallets crazy ever since I made our center pieces for our wedding out of them. Many more projects to come, I'll be sure to share them with you as I get them done.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Very Cool build Bro.

cant wait to see the finished piece.

Suggestions you ask?

go all out with burgundy and gold trim
or keep it real
w/straight primer grey around the leopard fur

:thumbsup:

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I know little to nothing about the old vw's but if they used the older round air cleaners it might make a nice ashtray. Lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I love the idea of a bumper for a footrest. Are you going to do anything special for barstools?
Not sure yet, gotta see what I can think of.

I know little to nothing about the old vw's but if they used the older round air cleaners it might make a nice ashtray. Lol

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Oh a round oil bath intake would make a pretty cool ash tray. Good thinking.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
My grandfather used have an ashtray that was made from a piston cylinder that he took out of an old Spad bi-plane from WWI... (Cut in half?)..

That might be a cool idea if you could find a VW cylinder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I absolutely love stuff like this! Collect a bunch of stuff, set down an drink some cold beers an come up with an idea, then filter through the ridiculous ones until you have one that's actually possible, lol. I'm game for making a trip to assist in either building, or drinking.. I mean designing...... The next project ;) with a few mandatory smoke breaks of course ;)))