What's new

Be careful about "saving for that special occasion"

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah, I just took a look in my humi and there was some mild mold on a few of my CCs, so I got those suckers out of their fast and have them isolated. Damage doesn't look bad, still heartbreaking to see.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sorry to hear that..

I am extremely guilty of this and this might just be the kick in the ass I needed. I have so many things I am just "saving". When I get back from Europe in a week I am lighting everything up hahah

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yeah, I just took a look in my humi and there was some mild mold on a few of my CCs, so I got those suckers out of their fast and have them isolated. Damage doesn't look bad, still heartbreaking to see.
You're killing me, Smalls.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My condolences for your loss my Brother:arghh: I will add to your post and say as well beware the "I will save these for that special occasion" sticks. I just smoked one of the few Cubans I have to celebrate my joining you all at BOTL:D
I have about a 1/2 dozen more left and keep them in my Wineador and I faithfully check them as well as the other once in a lifetime smokes I have in there 2 times a week...just a heads up to you younger members here,there is a fine line between plume/bloom and mold.
Wyldcard (Mark)