What's new

Beer Discussion Thread

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Good luck finding 120....Dogfish lost their batch for this year....:( Maybe next year?

The best beer on the planet however is clearly....Westmalle Trappist Triple. :D
Dogfish lost Novembers batch, 120 was released last week homie.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Justin I will check with the distributor I go to. They are the regional distributor for DFH round these parts.
Please do bro, I am getting pretty desperate.... I have called places up to 2hrs away so far so I am willing to make the trip for a case... Shouldn't you have some pull around there by now?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I checked with my friend that works at the store. I was just there on monday but was not looking at DFH stuff.

Another place for you to investigate for possible purchase would be Shangy's in Bethlehem. They're one of the biggest retail distributors in the state. In case you don't know about them that is, and in case you haven't called already.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just make an excuse & head to Memphis. Check beeradvocate to see which stores carry it. I think one was Joe's liquor & can't recall the other one.
Cool I'll check out Joe's. I go up every couple of months. I just found a store in Jackson, TN that carries it also. I travel there more. For some odd reason, I thought I had read the DHF was stopping the distribution to TN and several other states.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I love the Maui Big Swell IPA. As far as kona is concerned their bourbon barrel aged koko brown and black sand porter are phenomenal. I think they are only available at the brewery though. If you want I could mail some brew to you but I can't guarantee freshness. I don't know the temp fluctuations when shipping.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cool I'll check out Joe's. I go up every couple of months. I just found a store in Jackson, TN that carries it also. I travel there more. For some odd reason, I thought I had read the DHF was stopping the distribution to TN and several other states.
I didn't think about that and they might have. I don't keep up with it since I can't get it in MS or LA.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Did some looking and yup you're right... This happened in March.

The distributors in the states we are pulling distribution from (Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin and Rhode Island) have already been notified of our decision.

Linky

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Had it on cask once... killer. My father-in-law used to live around the block from the brewery. I'm really bummed he moved to Washington.