What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just got the new kegerator up and running. The roommates and I are breaking her in with a 1/2 barrel of Widmers Drop Top.

Cheers

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just got the new kegerator up and running. The roommates and I are breaking her in with a 1/2 barrel of Widmers Drop Top.

Cheers
Nice...also on my project list. Did you build it or buy one?
A little of both. It was a dilapidated kegerator that I restored to working condition. I would like to build one, but I don't have the time available right now. Maybe that would be a good project for this summer. I am thinking about kegging my homebrew rather than bottling so maybe I will make a kegerator when I set up for that.

Just another thing to add to the list of procrastination activities :ballbounc

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Cheers
Nice...also on my project list. Did you build it or buy one?
A little of both. It was a dilapidated kegerator that I restored to working condition. I would like to build one, but I don't have the time available right now. Maybe that would be a good project for this summer. I am thinking about kegging my homebrew rather than bottling so maybe I will make a kegerator when I set up for that.

Just another thing to add to the list of procrastination activities :ballbounc
Tell me about it. We need a procrastination activities thread? I could fill most if it lol

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Coffee stout homebrew, I brewed a couple months back, really tasty but the head dissipates really quickly, like a soda...think its from the oils of the coffee beans used.

uploadfromtaptalk1360364278592.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Drinking my most recent homebrew saison. It is hoppy, dry and has a pretty nice body considering its a pretty low gravity brew.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
HopSlam ala morrisjohn in the new DFH IPA glass.
Thoughts on the new glass? Any difference from say a tulip? Definitely going to get one just curious.
It was interesting. Definitely "mellowed" the HopSlam. I attribute it to the fact that when you drink out of it, your nose is in the glass. Seems to take the "bite" off a little bit.

The ribbed bottom portion of the glass also helped aerated the beer as I drank it causing a small head of foam after each drink. Only thing is with the thinner glass, I can see this being an easy glass to break. It is very cvm4(top heavy).