What's new

Beer O da day!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I can see the virtues of Palate Wrecker but it's just a beer I'd go for and I love IPAs. Good night cap though since tastebuds are already shot.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I can see the virtues of Palate Wrecker but it's just a beer I'd go for and I love IPAs. Good night cap though since tastebuds are already shot.
I saw it didn't buy it... Is it good? The name made it sound like strong beer for strong beers sake so i passed
Think of a bitter IPA and then go beyond that. Pretty much only way to describe PW.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I saw it didn't buy it... Is it good? The name made it sound like strong beer for strong beers sake so i passed
Think of a bitter IPA and then go beyond that. Pretty much only way to describe PW.
Beyond 120? 120 is like a meal by itself

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
View attachment 31708
Courtesy of W.B. first stout I've ever had. Every sip is a flavor adventure! And it pairs very nicely with a cigar. I've been missing out all these years, I guess. Thanks Warren.

KK33
Wow, I had this in the fridge before I poured it in the glass, sorry, I know. As it approached room temp, the taste gets better and better! Kind of a vanillafruitytoffeeraisinsmokeydeliciousness. And if you go sip puff sip, it tastes way different than sip sip puff sip sip. Now I'm whooped if I start getting into craft beers. Miller Lite and Coors Banquet might have to take a back seat...

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Westbrook is really knocking them out of the park recently. This offering is quite good as well. Love the glass.
Yeah that's for sure. Can't wait to try all their other beers.
I completely agree. I had their second anniversary beer and I was extremely pleased with it. I need to get ahold of some of that mexican cake soon