What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Troegs Perpetual IPA, out the new growler, popped the growler's cherry this weekend at Troegs...I foresee a very long and prosperous relationship between us in the future ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1384819806939.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Troegs Perpetual IPA, out the new growler, popped the growler's cherry this weekend at Troegs...I foresee a very long and prosperous relationship between us in the future ;)

View attachment 36515

Who makes that growler? I have "The Sprocket" by Portland Growler Co. I love it. Looks like an old ceramic moonshine jug made for a biker. :thumbup::thumbup:

https://portlandgrowlercompany.com/index.php/shop/the-sprocket-matte-black/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
144   0   0

Who makes that growler? I have "The Sprocket" by Portland Growler Co. I love it. Looks like an old ceramic moonshine jug made for a biker. :thumbup::thumbup:

Not exactly sure, they are fairly common at some of the brewerys/brewpubs by me. Troegs sells them blank and uses them in this insane growler filling station, where it lifts the growler up and fills it perfectly from the bottom up. Then they just wrap and tape a piece of paper around the bottom to label what you got. I threw a Nugget Nectar sticker on it for good measure.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0

Not exactly sure, they are fairly common at some of the brewerys/brewpubs by me. Troegs sells them blank and uses them in this insane growler filling station, where it lifts the growler up and fills it perfectly from the bottom up. Then they just wrap and tape a piece of paper around the bottom to label what you got. I threw a Nugget Nectar sticker on it for good measure.

Let me know next time you are there, I live 15 min away.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
144   0   0

Let me know next time you are there, I live 15 min away.

Oh nice, will do! I'm a little over an hour, so not sure how soon ill be heading back but will def give you a heads up.

Also tried their Brown Splinter, which is a limited release sour brown ale, aged for 3 years I believe. I thought it was amazing!

uploadfromtaptalk1384893352367.jpg

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Might have to swing by and try it this weekend. If you swing down, we can also head to my house and drink free Victory. I think I am grabbing half a case if not a whole case of dirt wolf tonight.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well after tasting the stout it's a blend. I have 3 year old and 1 year old blended in the same bottle. I keep beer at my parents house 110 miles away it's easy to keep out of my stash when I have to plan what I want to grab.