What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
View attachment 38293
What an amazing anny beer from Westbrook. Like brownie batter and the choc./orange is subtle and simply perfect. I will be buying this in mass. Think this beats out Westbrooks 2nd anny beer Cap'n Skoon's Ballistic Stout. Still have a few bottles of that, might have to do a side by side tasting.
WOW!!! That just sounds like a magazine cover worthy beer! My favorite wintertime treat was always those chocolate oranges you broke apart. Chocolate and orange would be once of the best stout flavor combos I could imagine!
Hi Nick!

Funny you mention that. I know you love Imperial Biscotti Break(IBB) by Evil Twin. Whats interesting is Westbrook brews many Evil Twin beers at their brewery. I am starting to notice similarities. The orange bliss seems very Evil Twin'esque - it has a almost identical consistently of IBB....very very thick and rich.
I had no clue they did that! That is crazy! I know went you sent me some of their stuff(including their CSBS) I knew their brewers were top notch and rising fast in the brewing world. With that partnership I can't see anything but positive influences on both companies beers. I am seeing them gain popularity more and more so hopefully they will start distributing here like Evil Twin in the next few years :)
Wow yeah that does sound good, really cool brewery to visit if you get the chance.