What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have 9 more brews to have 100 on my untapped. (Which by the way I've had at least 600 between bar drinking lists) but I'm gonna make that happen today lol
What's your untapped user name brah? Add me I'm nizzle1
Everything I'm on is mistaforty twitter IG untapped yahoo gmail hotmail my space black planet LOL used to be google-able haha

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Had a couple of these last night back to back with hop slam....very arguably just as good if not better than hop slam.

Oh and one of the coolest labels I ever seen.... I mean ultimate warrior hop....AWESOMENESS!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Had a couple of these last night back to back with hop slam....very arguably just as good if not better than hop slam.

Oh and one of the coolest labels I ever seen.... I mean ultimate warrior hop....AWESOMENESS!
No where near better than hopslam good but not better
I get it...im a hop slamaholic...People love their hop slam...I just think the hop suplex gives it a good run for the money

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

No where near better than hopslam good but not better
I get it...im a hop slamaholic...People love their hop slam...I just think the hop suplex gives it a good run for the money
Yes it is very good I got a buddy in pennsylvania that I trade with all the time

Last edited:
Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0

I bought this because I saw some other brother posting about it. And now I find out that it's a once a year release....damn you Botl for making me love HTF EVERYTHING!
If you have trouble finding it I have access to it by the case for about another 2 months before it's gone.
Wow you just made my day! Oh and btw, I'm not sure if it was you on the hop slam, but I'm pretty sure you have stepped my craft beer game up brother! Pm incoming.