andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Andy, what were the 2 I liked at the herf? KBS what and the Russian one?
Doug, it was the KBS, Bourbon County Barleywine, and Stone's Espresso Imperial Russian Stout.
Nice lineup brother. how's the bcb? That's the only one I haven't had.
U haven't had the bcbs or just the bc barleywine?
No sir I have not.
Lol that doesn't clear it up which one have u not had the regular bcbs or the barleywine or have u not had bourbon county stout in any form?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Doug, it was the KBS, Bourbon County Barleywine, and Stone's Espresso Imperial Russian Stout.
No sir I have not.
Lol that doesn't clear it up which one have u not had the regular bcbs or the barleywine or have u not had bourbon county stout in any form?
Haven't had it in any form always miss it we get limited supply here in Michigan.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
No sir I have not.
Haven't had it in any form always miss it we get limited supply here in Michigan.
Oh ok

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No sir I have not.
Oh ok
Oh chit.

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
James, how was the CBS?
It had that smoothness that KBS has but the subtle maple really made it all fit together perfectly. Not even the slightest hint of alcohol even though it is 10.6 abv.

One of a handful of beers in my opinion that lives up to the hype.

A fantastic beer.
Awesome! On my bucket list of beers for sure. On another note, tried the Geuze Mariage Parfait tonight after seeing you drink it. Very tasty!

Also tried this one. Paired very nicely with a cigar.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
James, how was the CBS?
It had that smoothness that KBS has but the subtle maple really made it all fit together perfectly. Not even the slightest hint of alcohol even though it is 10.6 abv.

One of a handful of beers in my opinion that lives up to the hype.

A fantastic beer.

And had to have some age on it by now. That's sure to have helped the edge.

Really enjoyed this one.

I was not too thrilled with this one but looooved the Rhubarb Remix.

Gotta agree with James. Good, but underwhelmed.

How was the La Folie? Hope this year's vintage is still as good.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Decided to try something different today. This stuff taste like Ribena! I'm going to have to get some more of this.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
A fantastic beer.
Awesome! On my bucket list of beers for sure. On another note, tried the Geuze Mariage Parfait tonight after seeing you drink it. Very tasty!

[/QUOTE]

Andy, Really happy to see you tried a Boone mariage parfait. For the price it is a fantastic gueze. You can get a drie fonteinen in the same size for double the cost. I love the crisp tartness with medium funk. I think it will make a fantastic beer when its over 100 degrees outside. I got tons of the 2007 at my local for $7.29 a bottle. You much did you pay and can you get more (I want more, never enough).

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
A fantastic beer.

Andy, Really happy to see you tried a Boone mariage parfait. For the price it is a fantastic gueze. You can get a drie fonteinen in the same size for double the cost. I love the crisp tartness with medium funk. I think it will make a fantastic beer when its over 100 degrees outside. I got tons of the 2007 at my local for $7.29 a bottle. You much did you pay and can you get more (I want more, never enough).
The local Total Wine had it for 9.99. I grabbed a couple bottles but when I go back, I will probably grab the rest. Great stuff!