What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
A little homebrew. This is my most recent pale attempt using new German aroma hop varieties and Nelson Sauvin. It is a great summer brew. Cannot complain how it turned out one bit. Has a nice strong hop flavor that is reminiscent of summer fruits like melon and berries with a white wine character. It would please almost white wine drinkers and beer lovers like.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tonight:

Any nj brothers know where I can find Bell's black note or dogfish 120 minute? I gear I'm too late on both

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
A little homebrew. This is my most recent pale attempt using new German aroma hop varieties and Nelson Sauvin. It is a great summer brew. Cannot complain how it turned out one bit. Has a nice strong hop flavor that is reminiscent of summer fruits like melon and berries with a white wine character. It would please almost white wine drinkers and beer lovers like.
I just made an IPA bittered with Warrior and used Hallertau Blanc and Hull Melon as late additions. It's got a wonderful hop aroma but is a little lacking in the hop flavor department. It's a great summer IPA but probably won't make it into a regular rotation.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just made an IPA bittered with Warrior and used Hallertau Blanc and Hull Melon as late additions. It's got a wonderful hop aroma but is a little lacking in the hop flavor department. It's a great summer IPA but probably won't make it into a regular rotation.
I hopped all hops in the last 15 min. Mine has plenty of flavor. I used around 9 oz of hops in three additions. It's got a nice full hop flavor and nice smooth balanced bitterness. I got the hops at work, so I didn't worry about the cost of my usage. This will not be a regular for me either, just used some hops left over from beer destined for the Craft Brewers Conference.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hopped all hops in the last 15 min. Mine has plenty of flavor. I used around 9 oz of hops in three additions. It's got a nice full hop flavor and nice smooth balanced bitterness. I got the hops at work, so I didn't worry about the cost of my usage. This will not be a regular for me either, just used some hops left over from beer destined for the Craft Brewers Conference.
That sounds awesome. Other than the warrior the hops I used were samples from a vendor at CBC so I only had 4oz of each and made a 10gal batch. If the beers you're talking about were the ones serves at the German hop growers hospitality event I consumed quite a few of them. I wish the hops were easier to get, I would like to use them on a more regular basis.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Yesterday's brews...

Not my style ipa (latitude)

Dec date, not the same as fresh.

Mango Amber Ale homebrew I made, currently under carbed hopefully comes up.

Ass kicking sour right here weighing in at 13%!

Nice and roasty and smooth.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2