What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I live in Michigan and have the privilege of procuring a very rare beer called hopslam by bells. It is a double IPA and comes out once a year. It sells it fast and most pubs only get 1 quarter keg per year if they even get it. Usually get two six packs a year at $17.95 a six. It is 10% alc. It also tastes and smells like dank buds. Anyways cheers.
Love me some slam!!!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm surprised I don't see people age saisons more... I'm probably biased because that is one of my favorite styles, but they age incredibly well even though I like them fresh too. Reminds me I need to brew one soon

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Depends... They can range anywhere from 4% abv to 8%+ like I brew them. Bottle condition them with some Brett and it will just get better and better over time. If you like a funky Brett beer at least

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Sounds good. I've always loved beer and have loved craft beer awhile but just got into aging some and I'm trying to learn as I go

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had high hopes at the time I tried it. What'd you experience?
I went into it without any preconceived notions. Thought it was alright. I've been on a Lakewood Temptress kick and it's been hard to find anything that beats it for my palate right now. However, I will say it was pretty tasty compared to Aged Dark Ales I've had in the past. Didn't have the bite I was looking for though, but worth the money IMO.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0

Pick up from Wiseacre taproom.
The taster is there Coffee Milk Stout aged in bourbon barrels, called "Special Lady".
@andysc83 the one you're drinking and it's delicious barrel aged, but only available on tap in the taproom.