What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
The wheat is good. The ipa is interesting. It's very smooth in mouth, like a stout almost and has a very nice thick white head. It has hops but nothing like dogfish or even founders all day. I think this would be a great intro to ipa tho. I like it :)

Last edited:

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dogfish Head Pennsylvania Tuxedo... An interesting, yet great tasting beer/ale, they claim to have spruce tips in it, and it smells like it and tastes like it as well.... Not a bad beer at all.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Thanks I'll keep an eye out for it. Might just stick with Rasputin though.
Well if you dig the Rasputin I can see why you wouldn't like the narwhal but the BA narwhal takes the edge off what it's sounds like you didn't like about it and adds another dimension of depth to it.....lol I wouldn't even drink the regular one

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well if you dig the Rasputin I can see why you wouldn't like the narwhal but the BA narwhal takes the edge off what it's sounds like you didn't like about it and adds another dimension of depth to it.....lol I wouldn't even drink the regular one
Looks like I have a mission.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
How is that? I've heard elsewhere the coconut is not very noticeable. Curious on your thoughts.
The smell is pure coconut, almost overwhelmingly so. I thought the taste would follow but it's actually fairly subdued. There's a lot of chocolate-y notes, too...kinda like a German chocolate cake. With alcohol. Overall I'm impressed and would recommend it.