What's new

Beer O da day!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Never been a huge fan of Bud but let's see what Freedom tastes like...or at least support some fellow veterans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish the "American Ale" hadn't disappeared. That was a surprisingly good beer from them. (I realize it came about from the influence of InBev buying them out..)

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Wish the "American Ale" hadn't disappeared. That was a surprisingly good beer from them. (I realize it came about from the influence of InBev buying them out..)
Supposedly they came out with one last year that was actually really good, but sold out quickly. Is that the one you're referring to?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Supposedly they came out with one last year that was actually really good, but sold out quickly. Is that the one you're referring to?
No, American Ale (I think it was called) came shortly after the buyout, and had a big national rollout, just wasn't appreciated by the typical bud buyer, and looked too "bud" to be bought by the average drinker of quality beers.

The great thing about it was that it gave you a "good beer" option in stores that mostly only sold crap.