What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I very rarely drink an IPA, just don’t enjoy the bitter.
This was the 19 release (no Mountie on the horse) and it was delicious, but I think last years was better.
If you can find the Dragons milk orange chocolate limited edition I highly recommend it! Unfortunately not distributed in NM so I have friends in Chicago or Michigan ship it to me.
Makes it expensive but...well you know. :cool:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I very rarely drink an IPA, just don’t enjoy the bitter.
This was the 19 release (no Mountie on the horse) and it was delicious, but I think last years was better.
If you can find the Dragons milk orange chocolate limited edition I highly recommend it! Unfortunately not distributed in NM so I have friends in Chicago or Michigan ship it to me.
Makes it expensive but...well you know. :cool:
I'm not an IPA fan at all, but about 80% of the tappers at the brewpubs around here are IPAs, so I usually assume most everyone but me loves them. Not a big hops guy at all.

Love the regular Dragon's Milk, I'm going to keep an eye out for the LE.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm not an IPA fan at all, but about 80% of the tappers at the brewpubs around here are IPAs, so I usually assume most everyone but me loves them. Not a big hops guy at all.

Love the regular Dragon's Milk, I'm going to keep an eye out for the LE.
I knew my ears were ringing for a reason. I will drink an IPA tomorrow in your honor Tom, oh, and one in Mikes @NMPokerDealer honor, and probably a few in my honor too! :smuggrin:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I knew my ears were ringing for a reason. I will drink an IPA tomorrow in your honor Tom, oh, and one in Mikes @NMPokerDealer honor, and probably a few in my honor too! :smuggrin:
Danged ear bells! :LOL:

Joe, different strokes make the world go around, Brother. You can drink all the IPAs, and smoke all the Gurkhas. I won't get mad or jealous. ;):cool: