What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A few questions:
Thought you were a Raiders fan; or was that the Kings?
Where's the fricken head on that hazy?
What's this growth on my left ass cheek (pictures en route)?
Lions fan, never Raiders. I couldn’t stand them being in L.A. Happy when they left. I’m all L.A. when it comes to the other sports so yes, die hard Kings fan.

As for the Hazy, it had been sitting a while before I took the pic. Not sure how much head was there to start, but I had the idea to take the pic with my Lions board after I poured it. Then couldn’t find the sign since it was still packed in a box.

As for the last question, that’s something Jen will have to figure out! :mooning:

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Lions fan, never Raiders. I couldn’t stand them being in L.A. Happy when they left. I’m all L.A. when it comes to the other sports so yes, die hard Kings fan.

As for the Hazy, it had been sitting a while before I took the pic. Not sure how much head was there to start, but I had the idea to take the pic with my Lions board after I poured it. Then couldn’t find the sign since it was still packed in a box.

As for the last question, that’s something Jen will have to figure out! :mooning:
Ah, Raider hate. It's what fuels the team, brother!
On the AFC side, been a fan since the seventies when the likes of Biletnikoff and Matuzak ruled the roost. Could never stand Davis Sr.
Jen and I always root for your Lions. With all the talent they've held in history past they never seem to sign the damn check.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ah, Raider hate. It's what fuels the team, brother!
On the AFC side, been a fan since the seventies when the likes of Biletnikoff and Matuzak ruled the roost. Could never stand Davis Sr.
Jen and I always root for your Lions. With all the talent they've held in history past they never seem to sign the damn check.
Haha, it’s a So Cal/Nor Cal thing. I probably hate the Giants the most, Niners and Raiders next. I will say the Sharks have quickly moved up the list as well. Appreciate the Lions support. I don’t know if I’ll ever see them in a Super Bowl, but I’ve got money saved up to be there if it ever happens!