What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A few weeks ago I gave @Frost a hard time (Yuk face) for drinking a Miller. Figured, "Hey, we both had a good laugh, no harm done."
Not long after Michael sends this cute little Miller HL key ring... And my life hasn't been the same.
Let me add, this evil genius always includes a mentioning of my wife with each 'gift'. This will make sense in a moment.

Don't know which gypsy you commissioned to curse this fricken thing, but please call off the dogs.
Since delivery my friends stopped hanging out with me, my mom doesn't return calls and my female dog has started peeing in my sneakers!
Jen says it's all in my head, "I like Mike. I think he sent the ring out of the goodness of his heart (blah, blah, blah)."
"For crying out loud, woman! Just last week I sneeze-farted in church and got booed by the congregation. Have you ever been booed in church? It's embarrassing."
"All these recent goings-on are because of Frost and that blasted key ring, no question."

As karma would have it a young Haitian family, with grandmother, just moved in down the block.
Mike, if you get a tingling sensation on your ass that's just the voodoo doll doing its work.
Thanks for the key ring, Mike.

View attachment 142209

View attachment 142210
Haha! Damn buddy. I’m sorry to hear about your uncontrolled flatulence on Gods day. I guess I underestimated the power of the champagne of beers. I have called off the dogs of war and feel confident your life will return to normal in no time. In reality, it was probably my grandmothers spirit that jinxed the key ring. She seldom drank but would drink an occasional beer when she came to visit me back in the late 90s when I lived in Roanoke. She told me she always preferred Miller as it was the only beer available in the Army Officers Club during WW2 where my grandfather was posted. I always kept it on hand for her visits and I guess it just holds fond memories of her. With the desecration of your sneakers, I’m sure she forgives you. Live in peace brother.

BB56D530-64C6-43B5-8CDF-C3B487943AD3.jpeg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha! Damn buddy. I’m sorry to hear about your uncontrolled flatulence on Gods day. I guess I underestimated the power of the champagne of beers. I have called off the dogs of war and feel confident your life will return to normal in no time. In reality, it was probably my grandmothers spirit that jinxed the key ring. She seldom drank but would drink an occasional beer when she came to visit me back in the late 90s when I lived in Roanoke. She told me she always preferred Miller as it was the only beer available in the Army Officers Club during WW2 where my grandfather was posted. I always kept it on hand for her visits and I guess it just holds fond memories of her. With the desecration of your sneakers, I’m sure she forgives you. Live in peace brother.

View attachment 142220
I grew up in roanoke but went in to the navy in 90. Came back in 93 and moved to philly in 96. Always crazy to see someone associated with the smallest big city in virginia

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I grew up in roanoke but went in to the navy in 90. Came back in 93 and moved to philly in 96. Always crazy to see someone associated with the smallest big city in virginia
I worked for the Roanoke Co Police for 7 years when I first got out of the Marines. Moved back home to Lexington in 2003. Still drive to Roanoke to hit the cigar shop in downtown from time to time.