What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Our staple in college was Keystone or Meister Chow; whichever was cheapest.
Oil can Fosters was saved for special occasions, but only if on sale.
* We always had Mickey's Bigmouth on hand for the slightest of chances a female stopped by. Girls loved that skunky shit beer for some reason.
The Mickey's grenades?

Those are the good ones! The games on the lid!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
The Mickey's grenades?

Those are the good ones! The games on the lid!
Hmm. Never noticed. Maybe they didn't do the cap games back then?

Now, I do remember Lucky Lager offering rebus puzzles on their caps.
Living in Reno we'd occasionally drive 30min. into Truckee just to snag a few cases. Truckee was our closest vendor.
The brewers used some kind of dark magic shit on those little 11 oz. stubby bottles.
The more we drank the harder the puzzles were to solve; I kid you not.

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

From left to right:

Handy & Schiller Manhattan (not opened)

Fremont Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout 2017 - Really good

Fremont Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Oatmeal Coffee Stout 2017 - enjoyed the dark coffee notes in this one

Fremont Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout Spice Wars 2017 - lots of cinnamon and nutmeg, it definitely felt like a war, somehow pleasant though

Other Half Deep Orbit Sigma Draconis Imperial Stout with Peanut Butter Cups - FREAKING AMAZING!!!! It tasted like I was drinking liquefied peanut butter cups

Divine Barrel Bourbon Barrel Aged Defensive Pancake - Never had a beer that actually tasted like pancakes before although didn't really get the BBA flavors

Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout - very good but won't be running out to get any

Screwball whiskey - Peanut butter flavored whiskey, not good for sipping, maybe good to make some mixed drinks for parties. Definitely not wasting $ on this