What's new

Beer O da day!

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've been wondering a lot lately about who these guys are and what their purpose is. Are they bots or real people?
Looks like these guys are selling drugs, but some of the other posts these people make like the guy who enjoys his cigarettes but doesn't enjoy cigarettes are very confusing.
What do they get out of posting nonsense???

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I've been wondering a lot lately about who these guys are and what their purpose is. Are they bots or real people?
Looks like these guys are selling drugs, but some of the other posts these people make like the guy who enjoys his cigarettes but doesn't enjoy cigarettes are very confusing.
What do they get out of posting nonsense???
Mostly bots, Matt, they have a program that picks up on key words and uses that in "writing" a post. That's why many seem to sort of be on topic, but all over the place in content.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Superior Light Beer. Or, in keeping with the events of this morning should I say "Hi everyone! I too like to drink the IPAs as well as beer! Have been drinking both for many years! I'm new to drinking beer but was wondering if you could recommend to me a great way of investing in the stock market. Did you know that there's a great trick to losing weight?"

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The Superior Light Beer. Or, in keeping with the events of this morning should I say "Hi everyone! I too like to drink the IPAs as well as beer! Have been drinking both for many years! I'm new to drinking beer but was wondering if you could recommend to me a great way of investing in the stock market. Did you know that there's a great trick to losing weight?"

View attachment 180178
Always staying true to the SLB Tex! Some things people will never understand. :LOL:(y)(y)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spacequad by Astronaut Brewery from the Netherlands. Vanilla galore, it even smelled and tasted a bit peaty like Islay scotch while it isnt a BA beer.

Second is Buzz by Bevog Brauhaus in Austria. Mango, Pineapple with a good bitterness. It was nice, but I'm getting tiered of single IPA, I enjoy a DIPA or TIPA a lot of more nowadays.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

View attachment 180178
Look, a squirrel! :oops:

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice day at the High Hand Nursery in Loomis, Ca. My wife in the second photo throwing a menu at my nephew before she got up and flipped our table upside down.
Never tell a cowgirl she needs to get rid of some horses.:LOL: My dad on the other side trying to play it cool.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First can was Orange Bellied Parrot from the Extinction line by Brauhaus Bevog in Austria. I like sour flavors, but this was only sour with a hoppy undertone, no complexity at all.

The bottle was a witbeer brewed by a brewery in the Netherlands. Nice wheat bier what did what it should do, being easily drinkable. It is brewed with lemongrass and that flavor really came through subtle. Paired well with a Red VaPer, I normally don't pair beer, wine or liquor with tobacco.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk