What's new

Beer O da day!

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Decided to do a side by side comparison of my homebrewed Pale Ale vs Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I did pretty good. The recipe was my own not a kit, so I am pretty proud right now. :D

obviously the cloudy one ins mine, but still, got the color right didn't I.....

Last edited:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
zombie dust ta nite
FINALLY........I'm able to say +1 to this!

THIS is an excellent beer. Gives Pliny a run for it's money....only a little bit smoother (as opposed to "crisp") on the finish due to the slight malty sweetness that gives it a nice balance. Hops are a bit stickier here as well, giving it a longer lasting finish.

Prefer this to the Hopslam as well.....easily.

Thanks for the chance at tryin' this one Justin!

Attachments

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
FINALLY........I'm able to say +1 to this!

THIS is an excellent beer. Gives Pliny a run for it's money....only a little bit smoother (as opposed to "crisp") on the finish due to the slight malty sweetness that gives it a nice balance. Hops are a bit stickier here as well, giving it a longer lasting finish.

Prefer this to the Hopslam as well.....easily.

Thanks for the chance at tryin' this one Justin!
LOL! Awesome! Glad you enjoy...really enjoy this beer. One of my favs!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
DFH 120 and Worldwide Stout tee'd up for tonight.
that right there would "get'er done" for me in the buzz dept. That lone DFH 120 I had the other night had me feeling very nice.

Give this a try...

Dare ya!

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvL-rGa6lWc&feature=related"]DFH 120 IPA chug - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
LOL! Awesome! Glad you enjoy...really enjoy this beer. One of my favs!
Yeah....outside of the West Coast, where all my favorite IPAs are brewed (Cali specifically), this is the best in this category that i've had.

Anxious to see where the Nugget Nectar falls in place...and that day will come eventually.