What's new

Beer O da day!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Picked up some 21st Amendment Bitter American for a beer trade....and since I'm not sending the whole 6'er, figured might as well try it..

Not too shabby. This would make for a nice "session" beer for hop-lovers.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Picked up some 21st Amendment Bitter American for a beer trade....and since I'm not sending the whole 6'er, figured might as well try it..

Not too shabby. This would make for a nice "session" beer for hop-lovers.
Illinois doesn't get 21st Amendment... I want to try it when I travel out of state... Catching a Giants game and grabbing a can!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Starting the day with Troegs Flying Mouflan Barleywine. Really Great!!!
Want to try a 2009 bottle? They're past the oxidized hop stage and really nice malty barleywines now. It sucked at around the one year to 18 month mark because of all the stereotypical American hops jammed into the beer.

Today I'm drinking a saison. Goddamn I hate St. Patricks day antics, why would someone put green food dye in a crappy flavorless beer? It's a waste of good food dye! lol

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Southern Tier Choklat Stout..

I've never tasted chocolate in a stout as amplified as this. You can smell it even...

For this style, safe to say dont think ive ever had better. Impressive beer.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Follow up note on the Southern Tier Choklat..

This isn't a beer you finish a bomber of by yourself. Unless of course you like rich and sweet. It's not overly sweet though, but its definitely rich...like a heavy chocolate mousse dessert. Good thing the wife enjoys Chocolate beers, otherwise I'd be saving the rest for another day.