What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Didn't say anything about it needing to be hard to find. I don't really care if you do a Corona or a Margarita, it's just wrong to do that drink unless you're some sorority party girl.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Smokinghole this ones for you. Great beer!

I rarely have anything to do with bottled product anymore. I primarily just clarify draft at the moment. I do love me some dirt wolf though, I just hate dryhopping it due to how much sweat I exude in the preparation and cleanup process.
What?? There is cleaning involved with brewing??? Lol. I love me some hops, but dammit they are messy. Love me some DirtWolf too, one of the few IIPAs that aren't too sweet

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Smokinghole this ones for you. Great beer!

I rarely have anything to do with bottled product anymore. I primarily just clarify draft at the moment. I do love me some dirt wolf though, I just hate dryhopping it due to how much sweat I exude in the preparation and cleanup process.
What?? There is cleaning involved with brewing??? Lol. I love me some hops, but dammit they are messy. Love me some DirtWolf too, one of the few IIPAs that aren't too sweet
Lets just say emptying the dryhopper is a forceful operation. Plus it's located on the brew house deck between the lauter tun and kettle prerun tank. So it's hot working on the dryhopper. Emptying ~75 kg dry weight of hops after being wet is labor intensive. Enjoy that hop flavor and aroma in the draft!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I need to branch out. I think stone is the best combo of great beer/availability.
Nothing wrong with drinking what you like!
Yeah but I'd like so much more lol. Half the shyt u guys post I've never seen. Some stuff I get and can't keep my hands off of long enough to shelve it or I like it go back and there's no more. Stone I have no trouble getting enough to enjoy AND shelve.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I need to branch out. I think stone is the best combo of great beer/availability.
Yeah but I'd like so much more lol. Half the shyt u guys post I've never seen. Some stuff I get and can't keep my hands off of long enough to shelve it or I like it go back and there's no more. Stone I have no trouble getting enough to enjoy AND shelve.
Not this guy. I drink what I make at home or at work primarily. I spend very little on beer in the grand scheme of life. I pigeon hole myself with victory because of my discount and home brewing because I am a cheap fucker when it comes to beer. Damn federal excise taxes, if it weren't for them beer would be affordable. I too hardly heard of what most of these guys drink unless its sour, I keep up on those, but not as much as some might. I make sours at home that breweries can't touch in my opinion.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not this guy. I drink what I make at home or at work primarily. I spend very little on beer in the grand scheme of life. I pigeon hole myself with victory because of my discount and home brewing because I am a cheap fucker when it comes to beer. Damn federal excise taxes, if it weren't for them beer would be affordable.
Yeah I've gotten victory strictly off your affiliation. Dirt wolf is a daily for me