What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff is pretty hot. Prob needs some time in the cellar to mellow out. Slightly fruity nose but lapses right to fire when you sip.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff is pretty hot. Prob needs some time in the cellar to mellow out. Slightly fruity nose but lapses right to fire when you sip.
Just like the 120, that turns to liquid magic after a few years. I don't dare touch the stuff before then
Good to know! I'll pick up another bottle or two tomorrow. Is one year adequate or should I stash longer?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just like the 120, that turns to liquid magic after a few years. I don't dare touch the stuff before then
Good to know! I'll pick up another bottle or two tomorrow. Is one year adequate or should I stash longer?
I personally would wait longer. The only time I ever had one was on New Years. The one I had was something like 4 years old. I have one that is almost a year old in the cellar and I won't touch it for at least another year knowing how good it is with age. I personally am not a big stout fan, but that one was by far my favorite stout of all time, although Bourbon County gives it a run for the money and is drinkable fresh

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would wait longer. The only time I ever had one was on New Years. The one I had was something like 4 years old. I have one that is almost a year old in the cellar and I won't touch it for at least another year knowing how good it is with age. I personally am not a big stout fan, but that one was by far my favorite stout of all time, although Bourbon County gives it a run for the money and is drinkable fresh
Yeah BCBS is damn good fresh, but good with age too. I'll prob get two of these and put a year on one and two on the other. I'm sure there will be a noticeable difference in a year