What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you can get some of the other colors I encourage it. That is the Rittenhouse rye which was our least favorite but still VERY good
The shop I got this one at still had some 2012s on the shelf the last time I was there, but it has been a while. If this is the worst of the bunch I will definitely be trying the others. I definitely had a JTG moment last night

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I should have been taking pics on my German adventure over the last few months. You guys would have gotten sick of seeing all the Kölsch though because thats all they drink here in Köln. A light beer that they serve in skinny .2L glasses, very cold because if it gets even the slightest bit warm, dang is it nasty.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I should have been taking pics on my German adventure over the last few months. You guys would have gotten sick of seeing all the Kölsch though because thats all they drink here in Köln. A light beer that they serve in skinny .2L glasses, very cold because if it gets even the slightest bit warm, dang is it nasty.
Ummm, yes? Hello?

It's not like there isn't some proprietary beer made at EVERY gas station, drugstore, bed-and-breakfast… Where you are

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I lived right outside of Köln as a teenager. I miss Kölsch. You're right about not drinking it warm though.