What's new

Best Cigar Establishment You Have Enjoyed

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While visiting my bro in San Fran we went to the Occidental or the "Ox" as the locals call it. Strangest, coolest, drinking establishment I've been. First, you can not seemingly have a cigar anywhere that is public in California. Then you have the Ox in middle of San Frans Financial District, hysterical really. You can smell the smoke blocks away...in the Financial District! It is also a full blown bar, with no shortage of great bourbons. Lastly, you can bring your own sticks or buy theirs. Say what?! The place was EPIC, look forward to my next visit. :ccool:

What is yours?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Local (Chicagoland):

Cigar King (Skokie) great staff, nice amenities
Casa de Montecarlo (Countryside) The basement "speakeasy" is the bomb

Midwest:

Havana Lounge (West Allis, WI) comfortable, full bar

Nationwide:

Stanza dei Sigari (Boston) Old school atmosphere
Smoke Inn V (Pompano Beach, FL) Great looking bartenders, friendly comforable lounge

Worldwide:

La Casa del Habana (Cancun) Best mojitos ever, great Cuban selection
James Fox Cigar (Dublin, Ireland) A classic

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Oh this is too hard. Lets see there is

Fumare in Reno. I got to meet Dion there. Awesome place.

The Best Cigar Bar in the World. In ft meyers florida. Neat place.

Randys Cigar Lounge. Its my local and my locket is there. Plus Randy and Ed treat me like royalty. Randy says Ed is my brother from another mother but he is wrong its more like sibling from another dribbling.

Leesburh Pipe and Cigars. Always treat me nice.

Saylors in Manassas Va. Couple herfs there and the shop owners went all out for us.

Signature Cigars in upper NW DC. Only been there couple times but the owner goes above and beyond to explain everything.

Nat Shermans in NYC is a cool experience.

Im sure I will think of more.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk now Free

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
While visiting my bro in San Fran we went to the Occidental or the "Ox" as the locals call it. Strangest, coolest, drinking establishment I've been. First, you can not seemingly have a cigar anywhere that is public in California. Then you have the Ox in middle of San Frans Financial District, hysterical really. You can smell the smoke blocks away...in the Financial District! It is also a full blown bar, with no shortage of great bourbons. Lastly, you can bring your own sticks or buy theirs. Say what?! The place was EPIC, look forward to my next visit. :ccool:

What is yours?
Haha. Well first you actually cannot have a cigar or any smoke anywhere in public in CA. lol. We actually have a state wide smoking ban. You can only smoke in designated areas. You cannot even smoke in your car if anyone under 18 is in the vehicle. I personally have gotten pulled over while driving with my kid sister and having a cigar because "she looked under 18" and I was smoking. I only mention it so you don't get a ticket like I did. Although LA may be stricter than San Fran on this.

That being said. I have finally been to a few lounges as of late and Cigar King in Scotsdale AZ, so far, is my favorite lol. Best atmosphere by far. Fumo cigar lounge in Bouemont is a close second.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most fun I've had at a cigar establishment was The Flying Saucer in Memphis. They have a great craft beer selection and a minor humidor, but great room with pool tables and darts and a very eclectic customer base.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rocky Patel's Burn near Naples, FL is a surreal experience on a Saturday night. Very ostentatious and over-the-top. I actually prefer to relax there on a Sunday evening when it's quiet and you can sit anywhere...

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I am a big fan of the following places:
Corona Cigar Co. in Downtown Orlando or the one in Sand Lake
Liberty Tobacco in San Diego
Excalibur Cigar Lounge in San Diego (1/2 a mile down the street from Liberty)
Casa Fuente in Vegas
Aficionado's in Coral Springs, FL is my local place
Smoke Inn in Boynton Beach, FL

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have not been very many places, but of the ones I visited, Boswell's in Chambersburg Pa is my favorite. Great folks and a very nice place to smoke a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

What is yours?
Love the Ox. ..great place to watch the Giants or Niners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk now Free

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
There are plenty of places I like to visit such as The World Famous Cigar Bar, Burn by Rocky, Coronas was really nice, Cigar Hustlers joint. But the one I go to the most is a little local shop called sticks, the people are great and it is nothing fancy by any means. We sit in patio chairs with little glass patio tables outside and just bullshit about anything and everything. He just recently moved into a bigger location in the same plaza that had a garage in the back which he made into a man cave area for everyone to enjoy. Can't wait to try it out.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Rocky Patel's Burn near Naples, FL is a surreal experience on a Saturday night. Very ostentatious and over-the-top. I actually prefer to relax there on a Sunday evening when it's quiet and you can sit anywhere...
Seems Friday and Saturday nights get weird there and it turns into a "club", getting to the humi or restrooms is hard as you have to cut through the "dance floor". It is a nice location and on other nights or days I can see it being more of a chill spot.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Emerson's Cigars - home and first real lounge I hung out at, went to events at and met up with many BOTL's there
Casa de Montecristo - just an amazing place all around
Casa Fuente - a must visit as many times as possible when in Vegas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be tough to pick a favorite since I've enjoyed every lounge that I've been to for different reasons.
Ebassy Cigars Anaheim, CA
Zafuto's Ontario, CA
Mission Tobacco Riverside, CA
Maximar Orange, CA
Redlands Cigars Redlands, CA

They've all been great.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Stanza dei Sigari in Boston was awesome.
My favorite lounges in Portland are called Broadway Cigar company. They have three locations. Theyre all decked out in huge comfy leather chairs and manly paraphernalia. The owners are awesome and I've spent many hours and much $ sitting in those stores talking the day away.... Now I'm homesick. Thanks a lot Mr. Maduro haha

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's expensive for a young guy like me, but I really enjoyed Civil Cigar Lounge in DC when I went for my birthday. Classy as hell and friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

What is yours?
Love the Ox. ..great place to watch the Giants or Niners.
Ironically, it is in Cali where the rules are over the top, yet, I can not go to any place like that in my neck of the woods. Full bar, can bring your own cigars & they sell cigars. The Ox rocks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reno native and my hangout is def Fumare.. when in Vegas its all about Casa Fuente. The Ox is now on my list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ATLDave

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
x1 ---- The wife and I really enjoyed our visit there.